Monday, November 3, 2008

Halloween 2008



This Halloween was a lot of fun because both the kids were actually into it... We carved the pumpkins and had chili dogs for dinner then we were on our way to score some candy...

Wes was as you see BUZZ LIGHTER "TO INFINITI AND BEYOND"... It was so much fun and he had the light ray that made the sounds even... He had so much fun with it... when he saw cars he would shoot them with his light rays... LOL aw it was great...Unfortunately Wes Fell asleep at like the 2nd to last house before getting home... He was exhausted. (Well wouldn't you be if you were Buzz Light year!!!) HAHA he loved it and at least he lasted that long...


Then we had our little Princess Jasmin who was absolutely Beautiful... She loved dressing up and playing the part as Jasmin... She actually got mad at me because I didn't refer to her as "PRINCESS"... It was so funny... She had so much fun trick or treating, but after her bucket got full and heavy she called it quits... I asked her if she was sure and she insisted that we go home... She wanted to pass out candy to the tricker treaters at home....

Now me I went back to the 70's again Which was fun... I never dress up and I wanted to go all out and go buy me a new costume and all but I just did with what I had and had fun...

No comments: