Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Just a note

So really quickly I just want to say how excited I am to be able to come up to Utah for the Holidays... It's been 6 month's since we have seen everyone one and we are so grateful that we are able to make it back up for a small break. I am hoping that we will be able to see as many of you as we can...
On a side note I am dreading the freezing cold weather everyone is telling me about... That is for sure one thing that I do not miss about Utah. Oy snow.... Oh well it is all worth it to see all our friends and family.
I hope you all have a great next week and you all stay safe...
Much Love,
Ambs



1 comment:

Miranda said...

It will be good to see you guys as well !!! As long as the weather is decent then we will be coming up for Christmas. Travel safely !!!