Saturday, April 11, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY WESLEY!!!!


So My little man turned '3' today and I can not believe it!!!!
Again I am reminded at how time flies!!! OY!!!

I am so grateful to have such an amazing fun spirited little guy in my life it has been so great to see him grow and learn... From the first moment I held him to now I know what an incredible joy was added to my life... He has such the personality that can get anyone to smile from ear to ear!!! His way of thinking and talking is almost like a mini comedian at times... LOL He brings so much joy and laughter to my life and many others... He is the most incredible, sweet spirited, fun loving, inspiring, happy, little guys you will ever meet... (He too has a slight attitude and sneakiness about him, but I wouldn't trade him for the world.)



Wesley, I love you more, mostest, ever, always, too infinity and , BEYOND!!!
Love your Mommy=)

2 comments:

Steph said...

Ok, so on Saturday I looked at my phone and saw it was the 11th and knew it was someone importants birthday and I couldn't remember for the life of me! Sorry I didn't call!!! Happy birthday Wesley, I remember the day you were born and your mom texting me the play by play, and I remembering holding you in my arms for the first time and knowing you were a special spirit! Love you!

Danielle and Michael said...

Aw... Your kidos are precious.
There sure are getting big.