Monday, July 6, 2009

Back from Utah and so glad

So as some of you know My kids and I were up in Utah for a week and we have now arrived back home so little miss Kayla could get back to school... She started 2nd grade today and I just can't believe it...
They are both growing up so fast...
Anyways....
We had a great time in Utah and had a blast with our friends and family... The kids spent some time with their dad and had a blast with him. I am glad we got down there even if it was only for a week it was fun for all... I only wish I could have seen more of my friends, but I decided that next time I am there I am going to plan a huge party and we will all just get together so we can see everyone at once. It is so hard trying to see everybody... I miss you all!!!
On another note because I went to Utah I missed the summer semester of school and will have to tack on another semester of school but what a do I think I am doing it the right way it keeps me sane!!! I work my butt off but it all pays off when I see a 4.0 on my transcripts at the end of the semester!!! WOOT!!!
Well I hope you enjoy the pics!!!
Loves, hugs, and kisses
Ambs, Kayla and Wes


I also wanted to share with you some of the other things we have been doing the last few months... So here is another slide show with various pictures from Disneyland, The Christmas Carol train tour, Reagan Library, our Camp out in moms room, visiting with aunt Mandy and Dallas, Cup cake Creations from Kayla, Wes and Auntie Tish, Picnics, The Beach, and also Stage Coach... It was all so much fun!!!

1 comment:

aunt jill said...

Hi Amber and kids,
I was glad to see you have updated. Great job on school and on making your life and the kids life so much fun. You are a great mom with a great attitude. We miss seeing you and can't believe kayla is going into second grade. Wow! We hope to see you all soon.
Aunt Jill