Tuesday, February 23, 2010

A Special thanks to My momma

I just wanted to let you know how amazing my momma is!

She is the most amazing mother and Grandma in the world we are so lucky to have her! She has been there for me through every thing and I can not thank her enough for all that she has done! I also want to thank her for being the best grandma nana ever! She is so amazing with my kids and my kids adore her! On top of being a great mother and grandma she is also a great person altogether! And no matter what she is always giving to others even when she rarely gives to herself.

Mom you are amazing and an inspiration to me! I am so glad to call you mom and so glad I have had you through all these rough times! I am sorry for all the added and unnecessary stress that my problems have added to you! But just know everything you have done and are doing are never going unnoticed!

I love you mom!

Thank you for everything!

No comments: