Sunday, April 17, 2011

Oh the last month or so

So since my last post a lot has been going on in the lives of us.
I turned 28, I met my sister in DC, Wesley turned 5, we all had spring break, and had a BLAST!


1st: My trip to meet Alex in Washington DC was so much fun and I am so glad I had the opportunity to meet Her. She is an amazing person! We have so much in common and we talk and carry on as if we have known each other all our lives. Besides getting to really know each other we toured DC like crazy! My favorite parts of DC would have to be the Lincoln Memorial and Arlington Cemetery. It was an amazing experience and one I would experience again! This trip was fun, emotional, and life changing. I learned a lot from Alex and am so glad to call her my sister.




Now as for the rest of the last month we have been busy!Between my birthday, midterms, Wesleys birthday, swimming, spring break, my cousin coming to visit, Disneyland, the beach, whale watching, and the usual life on-goings i don't know how we have even had time to just sit and enjoy the moment... But at least we have enjoyed every single moment during the busy happenings! We have had so much fun and I wish i could honestly replay this last month a hundred times over. The time spent with my kids especially the last week was much needed therapy for me since the previous weeks had been so hectic and the post weeks are going to be even more so hectic with all that's going on and the end of my ride at RCC is coming to an end! WOOT! So excited to have finally come to the completion of one of my goals I set for myself 3 years ago!



Well I hope you enjoy the pictures of the last month of all the fun we have had. I will try and keep posting the next few months, but chances are I won't have time to post much until after June 9th. But keep looking you never know. Even if it is just
a few short snippets=)

Until next time...
Keep on keepin' on
Love the Crazies!

1 comment:

Steph said...

That is so exciting that you got to meet your sister! It sounds like it's been an awesome year so far. Hopefully I get to see you guys this summer!