Tuesday, July 15, 2008



So since being in Cali we have had a some what of a busy schedule... We have gone to the beach and Big Bear, and we have also been swimming like crazy, as well as getting Kayla started in 1st grade, which she started today, and I am almost finished with my process of getting going with school, (I go in on Thursday for my assessment tests...) Oh yeah and we had a new addition to the family, Belle(our dog) had her puppies, sadly one died but We were left with an adorable little boy puppy that my Brother, Ryan, named Mooshu....
I can not tell you how great this last week has been, I thought maybe the fist few weeks would be very hectic trying to get going with schools, and getting unpacked, and adjusted. But it has been going really good.
The kids are adjusting nicely they are enjoying every minute of it, I think I might have created a couple of beach bums though...They love the beach... Wes thinks it is so cool to play in the sand and get his feet wet in the water and be pulled up as the water goes back. I will post a video so you can see what I am talking about, just as soon as I figure out how to do that... Kayla has fun searching for seashells, and running to the waters edge and screaming and running back up to try and escape the water... LOL they are just a riot to watch.... We also like just sitting on the back porch in the evening watching the sun go down...
And Me I am doing great, I still have my moments when I have a hard time but I have had more happy incredible moments then anything... It feels so good to be in this place in my life, I am so glad that I finally get to go to school and do what I want to do... And I can not tell you enough how much I love the beach, I could spend all day just lying there listening to the surf and just relaxing, I love to go and catch the sunset, I finally got to see a great sunset last night at Redondo beach with my friend Jen... it was incredible....
Anyways thats about it for now... I have to go get my little 1st grader from school....(oh my that just seems so unreal...)
I hope you are all doing well....

2 comments:

Steph said...

I'm so happy about your new life! I'm so jealous that you get to go to the beach so much. You're kids now have a dream life! I can't believe Kayla is in school now. Have the Su Casa cravings started?

BrettandShannon said...

I MISS Kayla and Wes like crazy!! These pictures make me miss you guys more and more but I am very happy for you guys! Living the dream! I give you my loves! Give Kay and Wes a hug for me!! LOVE YOU THREE!