Monday, July 7, 2008



So we made it to Cali and it is slowly all coming together... On the way down we stopped in Bryce cannon and drove through Zions which was a new experience for me and it was all so beautiful... We had alot of fun... I def want to go back one day to do more hikes through Bryce. I think it would be so fun to do all the hikes out there...
So now that we are here we are just jumping into a busy busy schedule, tomorrow I am going to register for school at RCC and the kids are having a blast, keeping busy with swimming... We have so much planned for the summer, I am so excited... On the 19th we are going to the El Capitan theater in Beverly hills to watch Wall-E, we are gonna go to Sea world, Zoos, and we are going to the Circus, along with swimming lessons, and a million other little things we are going to be crazy crazy....

1 comment:

Steph said...

I'm so glad that you are starting your new life. You have so much life to live in Cali and you are where you're supposed to be. I miss you already!