Wednesday, September 17, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY MOM



It is my mom's Birthday so I thought I would let you know on her day how great she is!!!

My mom is an incredible woman in every way shape and form of the word... She is the best mom, grandma, wife, friend, aunt, etc... No matter what she is always thinking of others and willing to do what ever it takes to help someone out... Whether it be giving a helping hand or giving an ear she is there... I get to experience it first hand and the last 25 years she has been there for me throughout all my ups and downs, especially the last 9 months... I can not tell you how much strength she gave me on my saddest days... And how grateful I am that i could call her anytime and she would just listen to me no matter what the tone of the conversation was... I am so glad that I get to call her my mom...



Thank you mom for putting up with me throughout all of my ups and downs...
For being there for me at any given moment when I needed you and for helping me along my way to an amazing life....
I LOVE YOU AND HOPE YOU HAVE AN AMAZING BIRTHDAY!!!!!
Love your AMBER

No comments: