Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Circus and Goofy's Kitchen

On Sat. we had so much fun... We went to the circus which was amazing... I haven't been to one since I was 8 so it was basically the first for me and the kids... At first Kayla was kind of skeptical about it because we told her we were going to a clown college, so when we got there we went to the floor to walk around and see the different clowns and the performers and she thought we were serious about her becoming a clown... Even after we told her it was the circus she was still nervous about it until we got up to our seats and the show started, then she relaxed a bit.She loved it all... And Wesley was just in aw of all the stuff going on and his favorite was of course the motorcycles in the round cage, he did not take his eyes off for a second... It was so cute to see the expressions on both of their faces as they watched it all... We will definitely be going back to the circus...
Our day didn't end there...
We decided to have an early b-day dinner for Kayla because grandpa wasn't going to be able to be there for here actual b-day, so we ended up at downtown Disney at Goofy's Kitchen... It was so awesome... Its a buffet style restaurant that has the characters walking around to give autographs and take pictures... The priceless looks on my kids faces with each character was so worth the 1 hour wait.... The pictures grasp most of the expressions but not near as good as they actually were... The best was when Mulan sang Happy Birthday to Kayla, the smile on her face was absolutely worth it...
That day was seriously a blast, I felt like I was a kid again... Kayla was almost embarrassed of me because I was seriously having a great time and I laughed a lot... LOL
Anyways...
I hope you are all doing well...



No comments: