Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Sorry it took me a minute to post a new blog... There has been a lot going on... Anyhow we have as always been up to no good;-) We went to the dino show at the honda center which was pretty cool...The kids loved it... lets see Kayla gets her first break from school starting tomorrow which she is excited for... She is still doing really well with reading and math... Wes is still Wes he is talking up a storm he is now trying to speak in complete sentences which is so funny to listen too... Then there is me, not to much going on just being mom, and getting ready to start school next week which I am so excited for...



And As you probably see in the slide show I put in some pics of their room as well... They absolutely loved it... It suits them both so well...
well that's it for now... I hope all is well with everyone...
Ambs

2 comments:

Annie Cole said...

Your kids are getting so big!! What cute pictures, I love them! The one of all three of your faces close up is one of my faves! Beautiful!

Love ya!
~Lilly

The Green's said...

Amber,
My mom gave me your blog address! I sent you an invite to my blog! It is so good to see pics of your kids and you! You look great and happy! I am so glad you have a blog! We can keep updated with eachother through them! Good Luck with school!
By the way this is Danielle Cannon