Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Kayla


Kayla turned 6 today so I thought I would throw up a post about my little princess...

I can not believe that she is 6... it is so crazy how time flies... It feels like just yesterday I was holding her in my arms for the first time running my fingers through all her dark beautiful hair, smiling from ear to ear with pure happiness... She is the most amazing daughter and I couldn't have asked for a better daughter... She is the most incredible, happy, inspiring, fun loving, caring, sweet spirited little girl you will ever meet (with a slight attitude at times...lol)...She is blessed wtiht he ability to make a person's day no matter what... I look at her and she melts my heart to the very core, making my day everyday....




Kayla, I love you forever,I'll like you for always, as long as I'm living my baby you'll be... :-)Your Mommy...

2 comments:

Annie Cole said...

Oh my! Amber what a cute little girl you have! She has totally grown up since I saw her last. This first picture of her is beautiful. She looks just like you!

Love ya!
Lilly

Steph said...

Happy birthday Kayla! I love you and miss you a lot. It sounds like you are having the time of your life in California. You're life must have seemed so boring here. Man, you have every kids dream life there in Cali. Love you girl!